Major Correction Rubbing Compound For Cars and Bikes, Below Surface Defects Remover, Recommended with the WaveX Yellow Hard Cut Detailing Pad
- Super heavy duty cutting compounds designed to remove heavy paint imperfections such as swirl marks, type 2 hard water spots, sanding marks etc. from the vehicle’s clear coats.
- Effortlessly removes 1000 and 1200 grit sanding marks from any painted surface.
- Cuts at an impeccable speed. Power packed product with extremely thick and luscious abrasives.
- Seamlessly evens out grit and defects from any glossy painted bike, car, truck or even boats.
- This heavy-duty compound is safe and effective on all glossy paint finishes including clear coats.
- WaveX Major Correction Compound is a product that is body shop safe.
- It is recommended that this product be used with the WaveX Yellow Coloured Hard Cut Detailing Pad and the WaveX Dual Action Polisher Machine.
- Works well for pre ceramic coating surface preparation.
WaveX Auto Care are proud to present the king of all hard cut detailing compounds- the WaveX Major Correction Compound. The WaveX Major Correction Compound is a power packed hard cutting correction compound that consists of rich abrasives that can even be felt when inspected manually. This impeccable auto detailing and correction compound has been developed for major paint corrections such as swirl marks removal, type 2 hard water spots removal, evening out sanding marks on clear coats of vehicles.
It effortlessly removes 1000 and 1200 grit and sanding marks off of vehicles of any colour. Recommended for use along with the WaveX Yellow Coloured Hard Cut Detailing Pad, the WaveX Major Correction Compound cuts at an impeccable speed to even our grit and defects from any glossy painted bikes, cars, trucks and even marine vehicles such as boats.
Irrespective of its cutting capabilities, this is a body shop safe detailing compound that is safe on all glossy painted clear coats. This is the first part of a three-part series that includes the WaveX Medium Cut Polish and the WaveX Ultrafine Cut Polish.